Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Weather Delay

Due to the fact that we received 3.5 inches of SLEET overnight, my ultrasound has been postponed until 11:45 am tomorrow. My RE called me personally to say that she didn't want me to drive in all the way from Warrenton today. The whole metro DC area is basically shut down. So, check in again tomorrow afternoon for the results.

No comments: