Sunday, January 20, 2008

Not much going on....

I know we haven't posted anything for awhile. I guess there isn't a lot to post about. We are still loving life here in CO. The skiing is fantastic this year...powder, powder, powder. It has been a beautiful winter, and we always seem to have some snow on the ground. Not a bad sight to see.

I am still working at the elementary school, although I am not sure what I really want to do at this point. I may look into going full time, either at the same school, or at another school in the district. I also might try to get a corporate full time gig. Who really knows. Mostly I am looking for an opportunity to make, and therefore save, more money. More money will allow us to be able to attempt IVF with PGD. So, we will see what happens.

Batman is still the best dog in the whole wide world (completely unbiased statment, I assure you).

Looking forward to a new year with new prospects and possibilities!!! Well-wishes to all!!!!

2 comments:

Jami & Ethan said...

Well at least I'm not the only one with not much going on! I have never met Batman but I'm sure he's right up there with Maverick & Stella!

Jami

Tanya said...

Batman is awesome! I am glad that things are moving along...at least you have a job in light of our economic climate. Things will be happening soon. It is amazing how fast it goes by.