Thursday, July 14, 2011

Crazy Person

Self-described, as it were. Can't help myself. I don't sit still. There have been a ton of "little things" around the house that I have been meaning to do for some time now. And, when I get my mind set on doing something, I just can't seem to stop until EVERYTHING is done. And, by "everything" I mean EVERYTHING! I am sure it drives my husband insane at times, but he also gets to reap the benefits of the end results. And, in the case of the "Death by Oreo" cupcakes, I don't think he can complain TOO much. So, my projects are all put to rest, and Finnley and I are back to doing just our regular overly-busy-all-week-long sorts of stuff. Here is a glimpse at just a few of the multitude of things I have recently done.

P1130589P1130591P1130603P1130609P1130614

No comments: