Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Thank you Easter Bunny....BAWK BAWK!

Hoping you all had a great Easter.  I know that we did.  Our weekend was filled with good food, special treats, colored eggs, gift-laden baskets, church, more good food, and some overall quality family time.  With the passing of Easter, we are one step closer to those warm days of summer.  I'm sure they will be here in no time, as the days right now just seem to skip over one another.

Happy Days.

Happy Spring.

Happy Happy!

P1290590P1290805P1290818Easter 2012P1290804P1290242P1290887

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Your photography is breathtaking.. your subject too! ;-)

M and M: said...

Aw, you are too sweet! Thank you so much. I really LOVE to take pictures. I am a bit biased about my most often chosen subject, but I do happen to think she is breathtaking, too...ha! Thanks for stopping by the blog and taking time to comment. Much appreciated!