Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Belly Shot Chronicles - 14 Weeks!!!


Wow...I can't believe I am 14 weeks pregnant. It all still seems a bit surreal. I love the fact that we are in the second trimester. It brings a bit of comfort to this whole experience. The belly continues to round out / fill in each week, slowly but surely. According to books and "the experts", I should be gaining approximately 1 pound per week during the second trimester. Yikes! Really??? At this point, it all depends on what I am wearing if people around me can tell that I am pregnant or not. If I put a sweatshirt on...you can't tell a thing. If I put a clingier shirt on, well...you might guess that I am pregnant...or you might just think I am rolly-polly. Oh well. In another month, I am sure that there will be no guessing about it!!

(said in a whisper) I have been feeling a bit better the past couple of days. I am saying this very quietly as not to disturb the nausea gods. I am not completely back to "normal", but any improvement is welcomed at this point. Wish me well in that department!!! but, shhhhhhhhhhh.....

3 comments:

Jami & Ethan said...

loving the pictures. =)

Tanya said...

I am so glad that things are going well for you girl! you have such a cute belly! In this trimester you will start to feel your little mini move around and it is the best experience ever! I am so happy that you are able to get this far without problems! This is amazing. I bet you can hardly believe it eh? I am thrilled for you guys.

M and M: said...

Thanks, Jami!

Tanya - we can hardly believe it, and we don't take a second of this for granted. We know what a blessing we have been given...and we hope it continues on without issue! Thanks so much! - Megan