Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Put it Out There!


I really wanted to put it out there. I wanted to fly my little freak flag and advertise to the world that "I kicked infertility's stupid ASS!". Apparently that phrasing isn't available in a car magnet version just yet, though, so I settled for "Baby on Board" instead.

We all do what we have to do, right? I know what my magnet really says. That is all that matters.

What would your freak flag or magnet say???


And, included is a view of the magnet along with my car's badging...which is a shameless plug for the Subaru brand and my lovely. Aren't I a good little wifey?

2 comments:

Shazia said...

I am a devoted reader of yours for some time now and i just want to say your daughter is an absolute doll! By the way, I have a black Subaru Forester also. My husband works for them out here in Lafayette, IN...I LOVE IT!

M and M: said...

Shazia -

Thanks for reading and for commenting! I always love to hear from people. We happen to think Finnley is pretty adorable, too...but thanks for saying so!

And, you drive a black Forester? Awesome! Does your husband work at the production facility / plant in IN? Subaru is such a great company! Nice to know other people who are "part of the family"!

Thanks again for stopping by!

Megan