Thursday, June 01, 2006

BATMAN RETURNS



Hello, my name is Batman. I know...everyone says the same thing...I don't look like the real Batman. Please remember, though, that only the Batman costume was black, muscular, and shiny. Bruce Wayne was just a normal little white guy underneath...just like me.

I absolutely love my peeps. They take me for long walks in the park and for fun rides in the Jeep. My favorite games to play are frisbee, "hat", and football. Daddy doesn't let me play football much anymore, though, because I don't like to give the football back. Mean daddy... I also love to take drinks from the hose and to try to attack the sprinkler. Those things are crazy! I have a unique talent, which is that I can "smile" when my parents want me to. I really enjoy tearing all of the stuffing out of my toys and trying to find those cool little squeaky prizes on the inside. Who thought of such wonderful concepts for toys? When I am not out trying to save the world, I also enjoy taking naps (especially with my mommy).

My parents keep trying to tell me that I am a dog, but I still don't buy it. I am just a furry little person who happens to not be able to stand upright. I can't wait for my mommy and daddy to bring me a little brother or sister to play with. I am looking forward to the day that I will be able to clean up any baby food mishaps that find their way to the floor.

If you need any superhero assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to shine the bat symbol in the sky. I will find you...

- Batman