Thursday, June 01, 2006

My Family



My parents, Bob and Judy, reside in a far west suburb of Chicago. They both were born and raised in northern Illinois. During the Vietnam war, my father was deployed to and stationed in Panama. My mom moved to Panama and worked in a hospital there in order to be with my dad when she could. Outside of that, Illinois has been their home. Both of my parents are retired from the insurance industry. They enjoy spending time playing in the river behind their home (fishing / canoeing / etc.). Their post-retirement routine includes taking as many road trips as possible all over the US. This summer they plan to take the motor home and head to Alaska. Their dog Eenie will be joining them on their adventure.I also have an older sister, Erin. She is married to Doug, and they have two sons. Benjamin is a little over 2 years old, and Paxon was born just this May.