Thursday, June 01, 2006

My Husband


I am thankful everyday for having such a wonderful person in my life. My husband, Matt, is my "favorite". He is bold, caring, ambitious, funny, loyal, and an all-around great guy. He was born and raised in a small town about an hour west of Columbus, OH. He graduated from Colorado State University in 1992. He has lived all over the US, and has traveled all over the world. He is a fantastic skier and holds Colorado dear to his heart. He is a huge sports fan, and his two favorite teams are the Dallas Cowboys and The Ohio State University Buckeyes. He has (for the most part) his dream job working for the North American headquarters for Porsche (PCNA). Who wouldn't enjoy getting to drive a race car as a perk?

Matt -

Thank you for continually speaking your mind and your heart - it melts me.
Thank you for loving me in a way that I have never experienced before and that I don't think I could ever experience with anyone else.
Thank you for being silly and for being serious.
Thank you for knowing exactly why I smile or giggle, even though I have not said a word.
Thank you for listening to me when I vent.
Thank you for laughing at me and poking fun at me when I pout or complain.
Thank you for having your eyes speak everything that my heart feels.
Thank you for just being in my life and for wanting me in yours.
I love you....

- Megan